Saturday, November 19, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

I can't begin to express my gratitude to God, family, and friends for all the blessings I've received this year:

- one of my best years teaching high school,
- a surprising, amazing new job opportunity at the college level,
- the quick sale of my house,
- the discovery of a beautiful new place to live,
- all the generous helping hands on both ends of the move,
- an outpouring of love and friendship from old friends,
- warm welcome from new friends,
- countless prayers offered up for me to successfully meet the new challenges,
- delightful, inspiring students,
- successes in the classroom,
- failures in the classroom (yes, I'm grateful for those too),
- beautiful Masses, inspiring homilies, and sweet moments with the Lord,
- the light at the end of the semester tunnel.

May God bless you and yours as richly as He has blessed me!

No comments:

Post a Comment